Pet Product Invention Competition
MindGear Labs is teaming up with Rocket City Pets to bring you the Pet Product Invention Competition. We know that people love their pets and are constantly thinking of ways to make their pets happy. What better way to make your pet happy than inventing a product they will love.
Your $20 entry fee will be donated to the Huntsville Humane Society. All inventors will retain 100% rights to their inventions.
- 1st place receives their picture along with their invention posted on the cover of Rocket City Pets magazine and a one month free membership to MindGear Labs.
- 2nd place gets a one month free membership to MindGear Labs.
- 3rd place wins a $25 credit at MindGear Labs.
- Invention must fit on a 2x3ft table.
- You do not have to be present to win, however; if you are not present your invention has to be self explanatory. Displays, slides or other material is allowed as long as it can be reviewed by judges while examining the invention.
- Your invention must be safe for humans to use and humane to the animals. Judges are the final arbiters of how well these criteria are met.
- Entries must be registered by January 25, 2013 by close of business (9 pm) at MindGear Labs. Registration form can be downloaded here. Pet Product Invention Form.
- Entries must be set up at MindGear Labs by February 1, 2013 by close of business (9 pm)
- Warren Candler – Executive Director, Greater Huntsville Humane Society
- Francisco Guerra – Inventor and Patent Holder. Owner of License My Invention, TechStars and several other businesses
- Shannon Drake – Business Executive and Adviser, Drako Engineering